Resident Building Managers
Devon Properties Ltd. – Victoria, BC
- Job Function: Resident Building Manager
- Primary Location : Greater Victoria, BC
- Education: High School Diploma or applicable life experience
- Schedule : Full-time employment
- Shift: Irregular hours as per Resident Caretakers Act
- Vehicle : Preferred
Devon Properties Ltd. (“Devon”) is a leading Property Management and Real Estate Services Company in Victoria, BC, with a diversified portfolio of multi-family, commercial, and single-family buildings.
Devon is currently seeking full-time Resident Building Managers for multi-family apartments in the Greater Victoria area.
- Report directly to the Property Manager
- Enforces the provisions of the Residential Tenancy Act
- Manage the rental process for tenants including all required paperwork for the rental suites
- Manage move-in and move-out reports for each tenant using the Condition Inspection Report
- Manages all building maintenance requirements to the highest standards. This includes cleaning all common areas, supervising contractors, and logging work performed, and conduct minor repairs as necessary. Undertake building inspections and makes recommendations for preventative maintenance. Notifies management concerning need for major repairs
- Attends to the collection and safe deposit of all rent monies and other receivables from the tenants.
- Prepares vacant suites for new tenants by completing necessary repairs, upgrades and/or cleaning
- Providing superior quality customer service dealing effectively and fairly with tenant requests and concerns in a timely fashion, involving the Property Manager
- Other projects as assigned
- Grade 12 / GED / or applicable life experience to the job.
- Excellent customer service skills and comfortable dealing with potential conflict situations
- Expert in multi-tasking, organizing and prioritizing
- Detail oriented with ability to work independently and prioritise workload
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Energetic, responsive team player with the interest to take initiative and work in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to learn new technologies as the job requires
Devon provides a safe and secure workplace. Training and supervision support is provided throughout employment.
For more information and to apply for this job, please email your resume to email@example.com